TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : PARANAQUE
MALE OR FEMALE TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY
Initiate customer contacts and follow-up on sales to generate new business opportunities.
Meet the required three clients per day.
Manage assigned accounts to ensure client satisfaction and customer support.
Build and maintain professional, long lasting customer relationship.
Ensure proper keeping of records of transactions of purchase goods and sales.
Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers' needs and requirements.
Prepare various reports surrounding the metrics of sales.
Respond to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time.
Prepare product costing and quotation for client’s reference.
Performs collection activities as required
Ensure customer receivables are paid on time.
Find new accounts meeting with prospective new business clients and manage existing clients.
Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations and enhancement to generate additional revenue.
Create business proposals for new existing opportunities.
SUBMISSION OF REPORTS
Prepare and submit weekly forecast to Sales Admin.
Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecast on the dateline specifies by Immediate Superior.
Send SMS report every end of client visit to Immediate Superior cc: Sales Admin.
Submit Daily Sales Activity Report every day.
Option to submit not later than 7:45 AM of the following business day.
Strong analytical and planning skills.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Service StaffExcellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative
No experience required. Willing to be assigned at Makati, Metro Manila. Willing to work overtime. Can speak and understand basic English. Team player. Flexible.
backhoe operatorParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male only - willing to be assign in tanauan batangas -with drivers license of 3 and 8.
Document ControllerSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field • Minimum of one (1) year experience in document or records management • Experience working with many file types • Ability to find and preserve paper documents • Basic understanding of construction documents
Accounting ClerkSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
AccountantSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • CPA passer • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .