Technical Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Not Specified
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
2DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contract
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
3KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to learn and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written
- Organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanour
- Able to bring closure to difficult projects
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
DELIVERY HELPERSUnited Polyresins, Inc.
DELIVERY DRIVERSUnited Polyresins, Inc.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEUnited Polyresins, Inc.
production operatorUnited Polyresins, Inc.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTORUnited Polyresins, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .