Technical Support Analyst-Cyber Security
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Phone and email support
- Carry out tasks and assignments as required by the project
- Conduct a quality check on researched data and information.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Respond to client communications and concerns in a timely manner.
- Quality & Information Security Management
- Adhere to Infinit-O’s information security policies and carry out its processes and procedures accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology.
- Relevant work experience in Technical Support, research, and knowledge in Cyber Security.
- Ability to read and understand a piece of information and determine its relevance.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently to conform to tight deadlines and changing processes.
- Well motivated, proactive and driven to achieve objectives.
- Must be analytical, organized, and results-oriented.
- Flexible in terms of work schedule.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule.
sales AssociateFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Mainly responsible for delivering and driving sales and generating sales opportunities through effective and efficient sales techniques.
Program ManagerFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Maintain communication and set favourable relationship with the representatives of the existing partnered institutions and immigration lawyers.
Junior Recruitment OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
End to end process of recruitment
Business Development OfficerPrime@Technology Specialists, Inc.
With or without experience in telemarketing, business development and account management
National Sales DirectorRBGM Medical Express Sales, Inc.
*Distribution of Medical supplies and devices
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .