Technical Support Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Provide advanced level troubleshooting and great customer service
- Provide Root cause analysis and final solutions for technical issues
- Maintain technical issues escalation procedures
- Capture and respond to customer questions delivered through phone, email and CRM.
- Solid telephone skills and technical issue questioning. Using probing questions to ensure best possible solutions is given to the customers
- Work through customer issues to drive loyalty and confidence
- Quick and thorough understanding of product details
- Thorough information logging and follow through into our technical support software
- Able to simulate customer conditions using the RAS laboratory and collaborating with other Process Management business units as necessary.
- Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other technical degrees with the appropriate experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in process control from at least one target industry – Oil and Gas, Refining, or other related process control industries
- Knowledge and experience in Remote Automation Solutions products (OpenEnterprise SCADA System, RTU/Flow Computers such as ROC, FloBoss and ControlWave, etc), or other related brands used for pipeline , liquids , gas and terminal management.
- Experience in PC hardware and software, MS Operating Systems
- XML and Server knowledge is an advantage
- Good Communication Skills in English
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .