Technical Support Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Provide advanced level troubleshooting and great customer service
- Provide Root cause analysis and final solutions for technical issues
- Maintain technical issues escalation procedures
- Capture and respond to customer questions delivered through phone, email and CRM.
- Solid telephone skills and technical issue questioning. Using probing questions to ensure best possible solutions is given to the customers
- Work through customer issues to drive loyalty and confidence
- Quick and thorough understanding of product details
- Thorough information logging and follow through into our technical support software
- Able to simulate customer conditions using the RAS laboratory and collaborating with other Process Management business units as necessary.
- Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other technical degrees with the appropriate experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in process control from at least one target industry – Oil and Gas, Refining, or other related process control industries
- Knowledge and experience in Remote Automation Solutions products (OpenEnterprise SCADA System, RTU/Flow Computers such as ROC, FloBoss and ControlWave, etc), or other related brands used for pipeline , liquids , gas and terminal management.
- Experience in PC hardware and software, MS Operating Systems
- XML and Server knowledge is an advantage
- Good Communication Skills in English
Sales EngineerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male, with relevant experience for the job
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
Preventive Maintenance SupervisorPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be at least a Mechanical Engineering graduate. - Must have a minimum of two years experience in similar line of work. - Self-motivated and able to work independently. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. - Must be in excellent health and must have no allergies to chemicals
Warehouse staffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
College level, male only
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .