Technical Support Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Provide advanced level troubleshooting and great customer service
- Provide Root cause analysis and final solutions for technical issues
- Maintain technical issues escalation procedures
- Capture and respond to customer questions delivered through phone, email and CRM.
- Solid telephone skills and technical issue questioning. Using probing questions to ensure best possible solutions is given to the customers
- Work through customer issues to drive loyalty and confidence
- Quick and thorough understanding of product details
- Thorough information logging and follow through into our technical support software
- Able to simulate customer conditions using the RAS laboratory and collaborating with other Process Management business units as necessary.
- Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other technical degrees with the appropriate experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in process control from at least one target industry – Oil and Gas, Refining, or other related process control industries
- Knowledge and experience in Remote Automation Solutions products (OpenEnterprise SCADA System, RTU/Flow Computers such as ROC, FloBoss and ControlWave, etc), or other related brands used for pipeline , liquids , gas and terminal management.
- Experience in PC hardware and software, MS Operating Systems
- XML and Server knowledge is an advantage
- Good Communication Skills in English
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .