Technical Support Representatives
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- PHP 22000 - 23000 /Monthly
Work Address : BTS Facility SRE 2a Commercial Santa Rosa – Tagaytay National Road Brgy. Don Jose Santa Rosa City in Laguna, near Nuvali and Paseo de Sta. Rosa (nearest landmark is Vista Mall).
TSR’s will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solution, Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to technical inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge in more difficult technical support activities which are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedure.
- Responsible for assisting with troubleshooting, problem solving, process development and, when required, guidance on all client-related inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school/Vocational Diploma/Bachelor’s or College Degree in any field or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year prior Call Center/BPO experience in customer service line of business is required.
- At least 8 months technical support experience is a must. Telecommunications vertical experience is preferred.
- Ability to multitask. Should have the patience and the ability to handle pressure. Good problem-solving skills. Perform logical troubleshooting. Document troubleshooting steps and confirm resolution of reported trouble.
- Good English written and oral communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to read and comprehend written English. Ability to write in a professional manner (for documentation purposes). Ability to handle difficult or agitated customers. Ability to convey genuine empathy. Active Listening. Ability to respond to customer comments and/or inquiries in a manner that makes it clear that the situation/concern is understood. Can type 25wpm net.
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Willing to work in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
HR GENERALISTParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female,4 year grad of any business related courses. With at least 1yr, experience in related field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .