- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 20000 - 25000 /Monthly
• 1-2 years’ experience in a Technical Support or similar function
• Experience writing, troubleshooting, and debugging SQL queries
• Ability to understand basic query profiles and execution plans
• Knowledge of SQL data types and functions
• Good understanding of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure ecosystems
• Experience troubleshooting database connectivity issues using a variety of methods (client software, drivers/connectors)
• Good understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet
to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
• Excellent writing and communication skills with an attention to detail
Nice To Haves
• Experience working with big data and/or MPP (massively parallel processing) databases.
• Understanding of Data Warehousing fundamentals and concepts
• Database migration and ETL experience
• Scripting/coding experience In any of the following: Python, Java, .Net, NodeJS, R
• Experience supporting applications running on Amazon AWS
• Understanding of cloud computing security concepts
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .