- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 150000 - 200000 /
- Responsible for generating and managing the budget and preparing the cost-benefit analysis for every change in IT workflow to make progress reports, updates and to ensure that IT is compliant and aligned with the business and with the internal targets (such as SLAs, project deliverables, team performance, etc.).
- Oversees all system designs and changes in system architecture in order to track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics and work in Agile software development.
- Maintains relationships with strategic vendors to facilitate open communications, understand the changing technologies, and stay updated with the industry trends.
- Communicates and represents the technological agenda with the IT team and business stakeholders for better understanding of large scale technical projects and solutions and consider the discussed agenda when making hiring decisions.
- Responsible for staff development, work assignment, task allocation, and performance management
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
- Minimum of 6 years of management experience and Web Application Development in a management level
- Passion for software engineering concepts design patterns, algorithms and application / systems development
- Traits include leadership, initiatives, creativity, interpersonal and excellent communication skills when dealing with clients, management and project teams, can work up and down the technology stack and be able to meet project deadlines in the most cost-effective manner.
Compliance officerFive Lakes Consulting Services Inc
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Finance, Administration, Business Studies or equivalent. Ideally 1- 2 years’ relevant experience, with exposure in work permit/visa and tax processes Strong command of English with good writing and communication skills
FRANCHISE CONSULTANTSilver Ace Franchising and Business Development
* Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent. *At least have a 1 Year(s) of working experience *Required Skill(s): customer service, selling, negotiating and influencing, analysis and decision-making, and management skills. *Willing to work holidays and weekends
Lead UI or UX DesignerCitymunch
-Excellent communication skills. You should be able to quickly understand and explain concepts. -Empathy. Able to understand users their drives issues and frustrations. -Visual thinker -Design tool master. An expert in either Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma, and comfortable with a well used prototyping tool such as Invision. -Eye for design -Proven track record. You’ll be able to share and talk through a UX / UI design portfolio.
Delivery DriverDuckten Corporation
1. High school graduate or graduate of a vocational course 2. Professional Driver's License 3. Vehicle mechanical repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills 4. Knowledge in road safety, traffic routes, traffic rules, and regulations
1. High school or vocational graduate 2. Professional Driver's License 3. Vehicle mechanical repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills 4. Knowledge in road safety, traffic routes, traffic rules, and regulations
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .