Technology Project Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41/F Pioneer Highlands Tower 2, Madison St. Mandaluyong City
CreditBPO is looking for developers to manage back end services and the flow of data between servers and users. Primary responsibilities will lie in maintenance and expansion of databases, development of server-side logic and applications to meet business needs, and ensuring a comfortable, high performance experience for customers.
Elegant solutions to abstract problems are our forte and so any CreditBPO developer will have to perform the following responsibilities:
- Write reusable, efficient, testable PHP code and MySQL data structures.
- Develop, record and maintain web-based PHP modules.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing industry ideal development tools.
- Write clear specifications and analyses for technological initiatives.
- Produce, maintain and update complete project and code documentation.
- Effectively communicate all task progress, evaluations and suggestions alongside technical and process-related issues to Project Manager.
- Ensure resolution of technical issues involving internal customers ranging from senior project managers to various technical personnel.
Besides the raw technical aspect, community is vital to us given the specialized business logic we work with and the sort of experience we want to provide our customers. Given that, CreditBPO developer tasks will need to possess the following requirements:
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel framework.
- In-depth understanding of PHP syncronicty.
- Practicing knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of user security and confidentiality issues.
- Ability to create clean, scalable data schemas that support business processes.
- Skill in communicating with all project-relevant employees to thoroughly pursue relevant questions, specify project parameters and set expectations.
We need proactive team players. The type of person who asks questions and attempts solutions. Who understands that just doing what they're told is not enough - that there is always a goal in mind and that reviewing alternative paths is always ideal.
If you're willing to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team apply now!
Application is fastest using this link:
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .