Technology Project Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41/F Pioneer Highlands Tower 2, Madison St. Mandaluyong City
CreditBPO is looking for developers to manage back end services and the flow of data between servers and users. Primary responsibilities will lie in maintenance and expansion of databases, development of server-side logic and applications to meet business needs, and ensuring a comfortable, high performance experience for customers.
Elegant solutions to abstract problems are our forte and so any CreditBPO developer will have to perform the following responsibilities:
- Write reusable, efficient, testable PHP code and MySQL data structures.
- Develop, record and maintain web-based PHP modules.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing industry ideal development tools.
- Write clear specifications and analyses for technological initiatives.
- Produce, maintain and update complete project and code documentation.
- Effectively communicate all task progress, evaluations and suggestions alongside technical and process-related issues to Project Manager.
- Ensure resolution of technical issues involving internal customers ranging from senior project managers to various technical personnel.
Besides the raw technical aspect, community is vital to us given the specialized business logic we work with and the sort of experience we want to provide our customers. Given that, CreditBPO developer tasks will need to possess the following requirements:
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel framework.
- In-depth understanding of PHP syncronicty.
- Practicing knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of user security and confidentiality issues.
- Ability to create clean, scalable data schemas that support business processes.
- Skill in communicating with all project-relevant employees to thoroughly pursue relevant questions, specify project parameters and set expectations.
We need proactive team players. The type of person who asks questions and attempts solutions. Who understands that just doing what they're told is not enough - that there is always a goal in mind and that reviewing alternative paths is always ideal.
If you're willing to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team apply now!
Application is fastest using this link:
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .