Technology Project Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41/F Pioneer Highlands Tower 2, Madison St. Mandaluyong City
CreditBPO is looking for developers to manage back end services and the flow of data between servers and users. Primary responsibilities will lie in maintenance and expansion of databases, development of server-side logic and applications to meet business needs, and ensuring a comfortable, high performance experience for customers.
Elegant solutions to abstract problems are our forte and so any CreditBPO developer will have to perform the following responsibilities:
- Write reusable, efficient, testable PHP code and MySQL data structures.
- Develop, record and maintain web-based PHP modules.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing industry ideal development tools.
- Write clear specifications and analyses for technological initiatives.
- Produce, maintain and update complete project and code documentation.
- Effectively communicate all task progress, evaluations and suggestions alongside technical and process-related issues to Project Manager.
- Ensure resolution of technical issues involving internal customers ranging from senior project managers to various technical personnel.
Besides the raw technical aspect, community is vital to us given the specialized business logic we work with and the sort of experience we want to provide our customers. Given that, CreditBPO developer tasks will need to possess the following requirements:
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel framework.
- In-depth understanding of PHP syncronicty.
- Practicing knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of user security and confidentiality issues.
- Ability to create clean, scalable data schemas that support business processes.
- Skill in communicating with all project-relevant employees to thoroughly pursue relevant questions, specify project parameters and set expectations.
We need proactive team players. The type of person who asks questions and attempts solutions. Who understands that just doing what they're told is not enough - that there is always a goal in mind and that reviewing alternative paths is always ideal.
If you're willing to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team apply now!
Application is fastest using this link:
Intern AccountancyTokyo Consulting Firm Philippine Branch
• Student of BS Accountancy, Accounting Technology or any Accounting related courses • Must be willing to work in Ayala, Makati City
Call Center Representative (Non-Voice)TORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
Fluent in spoken and written British English Educated to Degree level (English preferred) Understanding live chat and experience with live chat platforms would be an advantage Typing speed of at least 55WPM Demonstrable ability to understand and respond appropriately to off-message user questions Team player who loves working collaboratively in an innovative, fast growing & challenging environment. Can stay in SIBS for long term.
EncoderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• At least college level • Must know basic Microsoft Excel proficient and other Microsoft office programs. • Preferably with experience in the related field • Flexible and with pleasing personality • Willing to undergo training
Lead Generation SpecialistONEPHP TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and nurturing new sales leads to support the company’s Business Development initiatives. We’re looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals who are able to:
Customer Service AssociateSALES RAIN
all Center experience for more than 1 year in Payer/Provider or any Account Candidates should have a good communication skills Degree Holder If undergraduate, make sure they have completed at least 75 units or 2 years of College or with 2+ years call center experience (Preferably Healthcare Background).
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .