- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Not Specified
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies training and development needs within an organization through skills analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultations with department managers;
- Designs and expands training and development programs based from the results of the skills audit which will effectively address the needs of the organization and the individual;
- Considers the costs of planned programs and keeping within budget for any training or development activity;
- Designs, formulates, develop and implements training modules for in-house courses;
- Manages the delivery of training and development programs and devises a training strategy for the organization;
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training and development programs;
- Amends and revises programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Work closely with line managers and technical trainers to address specific skills gaps, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Keeps abreast of latest training developments by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
- Researches new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning.
- Prepares and proposes of the annual training budget.
- Overseeing all the training application and monitor all the budget.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Human Resources, Education or related field
- Minimum of 3 years or above relevant working experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preference will be given to those who have prior experience in the healthcare industry
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Computer literate,
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .