- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Not Specified
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg, VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies training and development needs within an organization through skills analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultations with department managers;
- Designs and expands training and development programs based from the results of the skills audit which will effectively address the needs of the organization and the individual;
- Considers the costs of planned programs and keeping within budget for any training or development activity;
- Designs, formulates, develop and implements training modules for in-house courses;
- Manages the delivery of training and development programs and devises a training strategy for the organization;
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training and development programs;
- Amends and revises programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Work closely with line managers and technical trainers to address specific skills gaps, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Keeps abreast of latest training developments by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
- Researches new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning.
- Prepares and proposes of the annual training budget.
- Overseeing all the training application and monitor all the budget.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Human Resources, Education or related field
- Minimum of 3 years or above relevant working experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preference will be given to those who have prior experience in the healthcare industry
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Computer literate,
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .