- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2/Flr Tuscan Bldg, 114 V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
Core duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not meant to be all inclusive:
• Book flights, hotels and/or car reservation for customers
• Process ticket issuance, exchange, refunds, cancellations
• Provide best routing and most cost effective flight/hotel/car reservation options
• Deliver excellent customer service to clients
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the POD Supervisor
• College Graduate
• Minimum of 3 years travel agency, airline and/or call center experience with travel accounts
• High level customer service orientation and decision-making skills
• CRS/GDS background a must (native Apollo or Sabre preferred)
• Ability to project a positive reservations & sales attitude
• Excellent grasp of the English language, both oral and written
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Expert with International reservations and corporate travel
• Experience with ticket issuance and invoicing an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Flexibility with shifting schedules
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .