- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2/Flr Tuscan Bldg, 114 V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
Core duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not meant to be all inclusive:
• Book flights, hotels and/or car reservation for customers
• Process ticket issuance, exchange, refunds, cancellations
• Provide best routing and most cost effective flight/hotel/car reservation options
• Deliver excellent customer service to clients
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the POD Supervisor
• College Graduate
• Minimum of 3 years travel agency, airline and/or call center experience with travel accounts
• High level customer service orientation and decision-making skills
• CRS/GDS background a must (native Apollo or Sabre preferred)
• Ability to project a positive reservations & sales attitude
• Excellent grasp of the English language, both oral and written
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Expert with International reservations and corporate travel
• Experience with ticket issuance and invoicing an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Flexibility with shifting schedules
Warehouse ClerkTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree. Good communication skills and computer literate. With atleast 6 months of general office experience
WarehousemanTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Graduate of any Vocational course or High School With atleast 1 year work experience as Warehouse Personnel e.g. Checker, Dispatcher,Picker
Senior AuditorElysian Management & Consultancy Inc.
BS Accountancy Graduate Specialized knowledge in Tax Accounting, Internal Audit
Jr Technical Operations EngineerGalileo Software Services, Inc.
o Good understanding of Windows, Linux, OS, TCP/IP, and SQL o Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Shell, Python o Knowledge in the use and management of Redmine, NAS, SVN, GIT, WINSCP, and Putty
Purchasing StaffTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Job Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Business Studies/|Administration/Management or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .