- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2/Flr Tuscan Bldg, 114 V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
Core duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not meant to be all inclusive:
• Book flights, hotels and/or car reservation for customers
• Process ticket issuance, exchange, refunds, cancellations
• Provide best routing and most cost effective flight/hotel/car reservation options
• Deliver excellent customer service to clients
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the POD Supervisor
• College Graduate
• Minimum of 3 years travel agency, airline and/or call center experience with travel accounts
• High level customer service orientation and decision-making skills
• CRS/GDS background a must (native Apollo or Sabre preferred)
• Ability to project a positive reservations & sales attitude
• Excellent grasp of the English language, both oral and written
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Expert with International reservations and corporate travel
• Experience with ticket issuance and invoicing an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Flexibility with shifting schedules
IT Project ManagerGofluent Philippines Inc
Project Planning and Management Team Coordination and Empowerment Process Management & Improvement
Brand Marketing ManagerUni-Care Hygienic Products Incorporated
Beauty ConsultantSunrise Search & Support Inc.
helping customers to find the products that meet their needs
WaiterSunrise Search & Support Inc.
Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
Industrial EngineerGolden Arrow Trading
Can work with least supervision Must be detailed-oriented, have strong analytical skills, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .