- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 101-105 EDSA Ave, Mandaluyong, PH
- Graduate of Accountancy or Banking in Finance
-Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word processing, excel, flowcharts)
- Adaptability, managing time and resources, analytical thinking, stress tolerance and decision making
- 2 years experience is required
- Trustworthy and can maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent oral and written skills with fluency in English
- Familiarity with Journal Entry
- Exposed with Accounts Receivable and Payable transactions
- Perform bank transactions: bank books, cash funds, follow-up bank statements, requisition check books
- Receives and monitors all requests payments and ensures all request are properly approved and supported by complete documents
- Prepares and encodes issued checks and check vouchers in the accounting system.
- Suggests on what payable to prioritize in the weekly schedule of payments
- Ensures that all checks issued are sufficiently funded and recorded
- Checks and verifies daily cash transactions
- Ensuring that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury systems
- Inspects and resolves cash transaction discrepancies
- Documents all daily cash transactions
- Custodian of the petty cash fund
Loan CoordinatorTaytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc
Willing to do field work Willing to travel anywhere and willing to be assigned in Cebu At least 2 year in college
This position will act as a petty cash custodian, Inventory, cash position and bank reconciliation.
Field CoordinatorTaytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc
Financial AdvisorPhilippine American Life and General Insurance Company ( Philam Life)
Marketing AssociateNova Palm Ltd.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .