- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 101-105 EDSA Ave, Mandaluyong, PH
- Graduate of Accountancy or Banking in Finance
-Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word processing, excel, flowcharts)
- Adaptability, managing time and resources, analytical thinking, stress tolerance and decision making
- 2 years experience is required
- Trustworthy and can maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent oral and written skills with fluency in English
- Familiarity with Journal Entry
- Exposed with Accounts Receivable and Payable transactions
- Perform bank transactions: bank books, cash funds, follow-up bank statements, requisition check books
- Receives and monitors all requests payments and ensures all request are properly approved and supported by complete documents
- Prepares and encodes issued checks and check vouchers in the accounting system.
- Suggests on what payable to prioritize in the weekly schedule of payments
- Ensures that all checks issued are sufficiently funded and recorded
- Checks and verifies daily cash transactions
- Ensuring that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury systems
- Inspects and resolves cash transaction discrepancies
- Documents all daily cash transactions
- Custodian of the petty cash fund
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .