- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Romblon
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Follow DOT regulations, traffic rules and safety standards.
- Follow and comply company rules and regulations.
- Ability to operate truck in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Follow route and time schedule given by customer or by immediate superior.
- Deliver important shipments to required destinations.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Daily replenishment of cash advance versus petty cash expense.
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times before using it.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle.
- Must have open communication concerning services.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve client’s complaints.
- Perform other task per client and immediate superior required. (OTHERS)
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .