- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 802 Atlanta Centre Bldg. No. 31 Annapolis St. Greenhills, San Juan City
Responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy trucks.
- Deliver goods
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Drive long distances.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client on time.
- Take special precautions while driving.
Restaurant ManagerGarlic and Peppermill Food Company
MARKETING OFFICERAutomation Specialists & Power Exponents, Inc. (ASPEX)
Bachelor’s/College Degree in any business course such as Marketing. Supervisory level with experience in a similar position is required, preferably in the IT industry BUT NOT required. Willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
Customer Service AgentGarrett & Talon, Inc.
We are looking for 100+ happy temps to help us get through the busy Valentine's Day holiday. Many shifts can start immediately.
Mechanical EngineerRemax International Inc
HR Executive- RecruitmentMSI - ECS Phils. Inc.
End to End Recruitment Process
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .