UI UX DESIGNER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Quezon City
• Responsible for Desktop and Mobile Web and Mobile Apps (Android/iOS) UI/UX design.
• Creates intuitive designs for web and mobile applications as well as improving user interface based on users’ needs.
• Collaborates with UI Developers, Mobile Apps Engineers, and the Product Marketing Head for platform-specific interfaces in order to bring the product visions to life by gauging technical constraints and feasibility.
• Conducts own user testing and use the collected data to improve user interfaces.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any business related course
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in a related field
• Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Prott, In Vision, and designing for both website and mobile apps.
• Knowledge in usability testing – from analyzing, prototyping, coming up with questions, conducting the testing, and identifying problems.
• Experienced in communicating ideas through sketches, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
• Designed products taking into consideration the development process and technical constraints as well as an understanding of the users’ needs
• Experienced in sharing your learning or developing other designers’ skills.
• Experienced in managing projects that put priority on deadlines, cost-effective delivery, and customer satisfaction.
Brand AmbassadorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Service CrewTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Beauty AdvisorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Senior ProgrammerDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
Sales CoordinatorVariance Trading Corporation
Graduate of any related business course Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply. CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .