UI UX Designer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Who are we?
In the past 18 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging, efficient, and seamless digital language learning experiences globally.
goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and transforms lives.
We face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere.
About the position
We look for employees who are smart, energetic, and driven to action and are willing to be based in our Eastwood office in Quezon City.
Members are viewed as tech leaders and are responsible for communicating change and challenging the efficiency of our products.
We embrace Agile methodology and project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team’s work. As a result, designers and developers are encouraged to share opinions and provide other perspectives to discussions and developments.
Diversity is valued in the team. You will meet hikers, marathoners, chefs, backpackers, and more who all share the same passion for coding.
Challenges of your role
At goFLUENT we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere. We use the latest technologies to offer our learners the best online learning experience through our desktop and mobile portals.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be creating cutting-edge web-based learning solutions.
If scale and complexity excite you, join our cool and dynamic environment!
What You’ll Do
- Armed with the latest technology, you will be bringing ideas to life. Your primary goal is to design and deliver best in class learning solutions in collaboration with our team of International Project Managers.
- You will raise the bar, in all things design, from conceptualizsation to design deployment.
- As an agent of change, the software interface under your care will be scalable, reliable, and sustainable - constantly surpassing competitors through new technologies.
- As the communicator and collaborator, you will make the complex, simple and the chaotic, orderly.
- As the creative technologist, you will transform problems to opportunities for innovation. Design is a passion and not just a job.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of user experience and interface design experience;
- Well-versed in different design principles for solving a specific user problem or UX inefficiency;
- Experience in working on Conceptual Design, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, and Visual Design;
- Expertise to define interaction models, wireframes, user task flows, and UI Specifications;
- An eye for design and attention to details is a must;
- Experience in designing for Responsive Mobile-first interfaces for a training platform is a plus;
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner;
- Enthusiasm to have fun at work.
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .