- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 50000 - 100000 /
• Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
• Ensure growth in recruitment and develop his/her own team.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets of his/her team.
• Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the team.
• Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend.
• Conduct regular team meetings
What We Offer:
• A minimum allowance of Php 30,000.00 per month and may increase depending on current annual income.
• Up to 50% Override Commission to team's production
. • Additional 2% Override Commission based on the number of active sales agent in your team.
• Additional Php 1,000 bonus per new recruit.
• An additional year-end bonus of Php 5,000 (minimum) per new recruit.
• An additional year-end bonus of 8% of annual team production.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses on top of what is mentioned above.
• You will be given a high impact training and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
• Access and use of 53 Manulife branches across the country.
• Group insurance and HMO coverage.
• Retirement fund fully managed by Manulife's fund experts.
• International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
• At least 2 years of experience as a sales manager in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Bancassurance, Banking, Automotive and Training/Education Institutions
• Experience in selling financial products is a plus but not a requirement.
• Ability to prepare reports and use of an appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
• Keen business sense with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audience.
• Excellent written communications skills
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .