- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 50000 - 100000 /
• Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
• Ensure growth in recruitment and develop his/her own team.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets of his/her team.
• Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the team.
• Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend.
• Conduct regular team meetings
What We Offer:
• A minimum allowance of Php 30,000.00 per month and may increase depending on current annual income.
• Up to 50% Override Commission to team's production
. • Additional 2% Override Commission based on the number of active sales agent in your team.
• Additional Php 1,000 bonus per new recruit.
• An additional year-end bonus of Php 5,000 (minimum) per new recruit.
• An additional year-end bonus of 8% of annual team production.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses on top of what is mentioned above.
• You will be given a high impact training and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
• Access and use of 53 Manulife branches across the country.
• Group insurance and HMO coverage.
• Retirement fund fully managed by Manulife's fund experts.
• International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
• At least 2 years of experience as a sales manager in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Bancassurance, Banking, Automotive and Training/Education Institutions
• Experience in selling financial products is a plus but not a requirement.
• Ability to prepare reports and use of an appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
• Keen business sense with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audience.
• Excellent written communications skills
Full Time Online English TeacherGrow Forward JP, Inc.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications: -English Proficient -Computer Literate -Passion for teaching -Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office programs
COLLECTION SPECIALISTCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADERCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADER
Truck DriverGoldmine Rice Marketing
-Foster relationships with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience -Provides good delivery status
L1 Network EngineerWiki Malahini
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .