- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 50000 - 100000 /
• Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
• Ensure growth in recruitment and develop his/her own team.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets of his/her team.
• Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the team.
• Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend.
• Conduct regular team meetings
What We Offer:
• A minimum allowance of Php 30,000.00 per month and may increase depending on current annual income.
• Up to 50% Override Commission to team's production
. • Additional 2% Override Commission based on the number of active sales agent in your team.
• Additional Php 1,000 bonus per new recruit.
• An additional year-end bonus of Php 5,000 (minimum) per new recruit.
• An additional year-end bonus of 8% of annual team production.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses on top of what is mentioned above.
• You will be given a high impact training and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
• Access and use of 53 Manulife branches across the country.
• Group insurance and HMO coverage.
• Retirement fund fully managed by Manulife's fund experts.
• International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
• At least 2 years of experience as a sales manager in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Bancassurance, Banking, Automotive and Training/Education Institutions
• Experience in selling financial products is a plus but not a requirement.
• Ability to prepare reports and use of an appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
• Keen business sense with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audience.
• Excellent written communications skills
Finance StaffIcefox Tech Inc.
Willing to start ASAP
HR OFFICERFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
facets of Human Resources with the direction and guidance of HR Consultants. She will be in charge of the end-to-end process of Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Labor Relations, Performance Management and Training and Development.
Call Center RepresentativesTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
BE PART OF THE TEAM NOW!
Sales RepresentativeSouthcoast Marketing Inc.
1. Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
SalesmanDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
• At least 2nd year college studied Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .