URGENT Area Sales Manager - Mandarin Speaking
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 28th Flr. Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 4th Avenue corner 30th Street, E-Square, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 Philippines, in front of Shangri-la The Fort
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company
- Manage and evaluate the area sales team’s performance
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to markets
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to customers
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivate them in reaching target goals
- Maintaining the competitor’s awareness
- Contributing to the regional plan
- Perform other tasks that may assign from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Logistics Company (such as LBC, JRS, or 2Go) is preferred
- Has excellent sales and negotiation skills
- With a good business sense
- Experience in sales with a successful track record
- Must be willing to travel
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .