URGENT Recruitment Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 28th Flr. Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 4th Avenue corner 30th Street, E-Square, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 Philippines, in front of Shangri-la The Fort
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Coordinated the hiring process, including but not limited to conducting pre-employment background, drug screening, and reference checks, negotiating salary offers, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal communications
- Manage recruitment tasks such as analyzing to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, and other job portals
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, HRM or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the related field is preferred
- Preferably with experience in volume hiring
Reservation AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • Must be in a legal age • With or without experience • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Taguig or Pasig City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .