Utilization Reviewer Nurse
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 13000 - 13000 /Monthly
Work Address : 17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Coordinates with the Production Supervisor and other Reviewers with regard to job assignment.
- Evaluates completeness of source documents and identifies missing record or information that may support completion of utilization review report.
- Constructs clear and accurate utilization review reports that conform to the guidelines of each Client, as well as to approved Guidelines and References including the State Treatment Guidelines, California Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule (MTUS), American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) Practice Guidelines, Official Disability Guidelines (ODG), and other evidence-based medicine. Also
- Prepares impairment determination and/or impairment determination review according to Client guidelines. This includes analyzing the medical history in order to come up with impairment / disability ratings that comply with the reporting requirements and conform to the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment (AMA Guides), Permanent Disability Rating Schedule (PDRS), and Disability Evaluation under Social Security, as well as other state-mandated permanent impairment rating schedule.
- Submits utilization review reports within the specified timeframe in order to meet set turn-around time.
- Meets the target production output or quota and quality standard set by Management.
- Performs additional functions, as necessary.
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .