Utilization Reviewer Nurse
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 13000 - 13000 /Monthly
Work Address : 17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Coordinates with the Production Supervisor and other Reviewers with regard to job assignment.
- Evaluates completeness of source documents and identifies missing record or information that may support completion of utilization review report.
- Constructs clear and accurate utilization review reports that conform to the guidelines of each Client, as well as to approved Guidelines and References including the State Treatment Guidelines, California Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule (MTUS), American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) Practice Guidelines, Official Disability Guidelines (ODG), and other evidence-based medicine. Also
- Prepares impairment determination and/or impairment determination review according to Client guidelines. This includes analyzing the medical history in order to come up with impairment / disability ratings that comply with the reporting requirements and conform to the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment (AMA Guides), Permanent Disability Rating Schedule (PDRS), and Disability Evaluation under Social Security, as well as other state-mandated permanent impairment rating schedule.
- Submits utilization review reports within the specified timeframe in order to meet set turn-around time.
- Meets the target production output or quota and quality standard set by Management.
- Performs additional functions, as necessary.
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .