Vice President and Sales Director for Sales for real estate co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : pasay
The Vice President/Sales Director for Sales is responsible for establishing the sales target to meet the
organization’s objectives. He/She is responsible for initiating communication with the various real estate
developers in the Philippines and developing strategic plans that promotes growth in sales and customer
satisfaction. The ideal candidate must have experience in Real Estate Management/Development
Company and Property Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Identify market needs and target project.
2) Identify the real estate development trends in the Philippines.
3) Actively and effectively communicate with real estate developers for possible partnerships.
4) Establish sales objectives.
5) Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve targets.
6) Build and maintain strong business ties with real estate developers and customers.
At least 10 year related working experience in Property Sales.
Proven sales experience, meeting and/or exceeding targets.
Has an extensive experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Director.
Ability to communicate in all levels of the organization.
Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Has an established wide network of brokers and developers, local and Chinese.
Ability to work with Foreigners.
Amenable to work in MOA Complex, Pasay City.
PHP 100,000 (negotiable)
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .