- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ground Floor Octo Arts Building 2, Panay Avenue., Quezon City
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven work experience as a video editor
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .