- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 68 Don A. Roces Ave., Quezon City
This is a high level overview of the job:
Fill out application forms and quotes, sorting email, responding to emails, research,other applicable admin/back office work and end-client follow-up (if necessary)
- Proficient in English
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Has a positive outlook, looking for growth, and long-term stability.
- Finished of atleast 2 years in College
- Typing skills of atleast 30 wpm
- Has a good research & navigational skills
- Internet and research savvy
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Solutions focused
- Able to work in our office Q.C. and our soon to be our easily accessible office building in San Juan near Broadway and Gilmore - near the LRT (We own the building)
- Preferably with BPO work experience
- Fresh grad and no BPO exp are also welcome to apply
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .