VP for Sales and Operations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Carson Bldg., Orense St., Guadalupe Nuevo Makati City
- The VP for Sales and Operation shall provide field coaching to all sales personnel.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve sales commitments.
- Monitor sales activities and results.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the department heads such as Technical Service department (TSD) and Management and Information Systems Department (MIS) in implementing the department’s objectives so that it will reflect company’s goals.
- Provide basic sales training to staff, on both its technical and administrative aspect.
- Establish realistic Sales, TSD and MIS targets on annual and monthly basis and shall be responsible for assigning sales force quota and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Must be able to provide leadership in identifying opportunities for sales process improvement such as new programs and ensuring successful implementation thereof fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Attends to other matters that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must at least have a college degree and strong background in IT products.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in a high managerial position focusing in Sales and Operations.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Director specializing in Sales with a large sales force.
- The VP for Sales and Operations shall ensure attainment of sales growth and planning.
- The VP for Sales and Operations handles both the Head office and satellite
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
Sales ExecutivesJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Must be a College Graduate of any related course; Computer literate and proficient with MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word; with pleasing personality and great confidence in public speaking; with experience in Sales and in Automotive industry is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .