VP for Sales and Operations
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Carson Bldg., Orense St., Guadalupe Nuevo Makati City
- The VP for Sales and Operation shall provide field coaching to all sales personnel.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve sales commitments.
- Monitor sales activities and results.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the department heads such as Technical Service department (TSD) and Management and Information Systems Department (MIS) in implementing the department’s objectives so that it will reflect company’s goals.
- Provide basic sales training to staff, on both its technical and administrative aspect.
- Establish realistic Sales, TSD and MIS targets on annual and monthly basis and shall be responsible for assigning sales force quota and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Must be able to provide leadership in identifying opportunities for sales process improvement such as new programs and ensuring successful implementation thereof fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Attends to other matters that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must at least have a college degree and strong background in IT products.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in a high managerial position focusing in Sales and Operations.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Director specializing in Sales with a large sales force.
- The VP for Sales and Operations shall ensure attainment of sales growth and planning.
- The VP for Sales and Operations handles both the Head office and satellite
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .