- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Quezon City
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .