- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : B. Suico St., Brgy. Tingub, Mandaue City, Cebu
Duties and Responsibilities:
Receiving of Principal Deliveries:
- Check delivery documents to ensure that all stock deliveries from principal are well-documented prior to the start of the receiving activity.
- Conduct inspection on the container van or truck for the completeness of seal as well as the cleanliness of the unit.
- Conduct inspection on the unloaded stocks to ensure that stocks are in good condition and are free from any signs of damages and/or pilferages.
- Count and record actual quantity of stocks received and compare/reconcile it with the principal invoice prior to the preparation of the Receiving Report.
- Prepare Receiving Report based on the actual quantity of stocks received; Issue Delivery Discrepancy Report for any discrepancies noted (if any).
- Ensure signing of all documents from both parties to acknowledge completed delivery transaction (Principal Invoice, Waybill, Delivery Discrepancy Report, etc.)
- Ensure on time submission of the stock receipt documents to Inventory Clerk for system receiving.
- Review system generated Receiving Report if it matches with the manual Receiving Report.
- Maintain on file all those stock receipt documents (system generated and manually prepared) for future references.
Stocks Releasing for Booking:
- Schedule logistics truck loading and delivery to ensure on time delivery to accounts.
- Inspect truck unit for cleanliness and for any signs of infestations; same with the logistics personnel for their proper hygiene.
- Check if stocks layout is correctly done (correct quantity, follows FEFO & good condition) based on the system generated Picklist prior to invoicing.
- Conduct final checking on the quantity of stocks together with the Logistics Driver based on the invoices prior to loading.
- Check if stacking is properly done to avoid shifting of stocks during transport.
- Ensure acknowledgment of both parties (Warehouseman & Logistics Driver) on the invoices and other related documents by affixing their respective signatures.
- Record all outgoing invoices for delivery and all incoming from delivery in the monitoring logbook of invoice deliveries/return.
- Prepare Delivery Schedule Report for all invoices to be delivered by Logistics; must be returned upon arrival from delivery.
- Maintain copies on file all those delivered invoices and all pertinent documents (system generated and manually prepared) for future references.
Stocks Releasing for Van Replenishment:
- Check if stocks layout is correctly done (correct quantity, follows FEFO & good condition) based on the system generated STS.
- Conduct final checking together with the Van Salesman on the quantity based on the system generated STS prior to loading.
- Issue manual STS for the actual quantity of stocks received by the Van Salesman.
- Ensure acknowledgement of the stocks loading from both parties by affixing their respective signatures on STS documents (system generated and manually prepared).
- Maintain copies on file all those STS documents (system generated and manually prepared) future references.
Stocks Return from Booking Accounts:
- Check and validate all stocks return submitted by the Logistics for acceptability, completeness of supporting documents and customer signature, the type of return (BAD/GOOD) and the reason of return to qualify acceptance and issuance of the corresponding Merchandise Return Slip (MRS).
- Issue MRS only to good stocks returned by customer with supporting Rejection Slip upon logistics delivery.
- Account and receive only bad stocks with Salesman issued MRS retrieved by logistics from accounts.
- Submit MRS (complete with signatures) together with Rejection Slip (if any) to finance for encoding and CM generation.
- Secure copies of CMs to verify correctness of entry encoded into the system.
- Maintain copies on file all those stock return documents (system generated and manually prepared) for future references.
Stocks Return from Van Selling:
- Check and validate all stocks return submitted by the Van Salesman for acceptability.
- Prepare a corresponding Stock Transfer Slip for actual quantity accepted (Bad/Good).
- Submit Stock Transfer Slip (complete with signatures) to finance for encoding.
- Secure copies of the system generated STS and verify correctness of entry in the system vs. manual STS.
- Maintain copies on file all those STS return documents (system generated and manually prepared) for future references.
- Conduct daily cycle count based on the number of SKUs required and the monthly warehouse inventory count.
- Secure a copy of the inventory count recon result documents (daily & monthly) to double check correctness of the recon result as well as to ensure correctness of the system adjustments versus the actual count as indicated in the clean count sheet.
- Maintain copies on file all those inventory count related documents for future references.
- Follow standard warehouse layout of stocks based on product class and category as per principal standard.
- Ensure proper storage by following the standard stacking pattern and height as indicated on the box.
- Implement traffic light tagging to facilitate the First Expiry, First Out (FEFO) principle of stock movements.
- Ensure that BOs are properly segregated, accounted and stored in a secured area.
- Strictly implement warehouse processes and controls in the daily warehouse operations.
- Ensure strict observance of the basic policies as indicated on the signage and posters in the warehouse.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the warehouse by observing & checking on the following:
Hygiene and Sanitation
- No thick dust on stock piles
- No cobwebs on ceiling and walls
- Clean and dry flooring
- No foul odor within the warehouse perimeter
- Presence of waste bins with cover strategically located
- No signs of roof leaks
- No cracks and potholes on floors and walls
- Good illumination inside the warehouse with no busted light bulbs
- Hand pallet trucks and pallets are in good condition
- No signs of infestation – rodents and insects inside the warehouse
- No presence of other pests (i.e. dogs, birds, cats, etc.) inside the warehouse
- Apply appropriate pest control inside the warehouse like glue traps to the likes.
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
TeacherALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
We are Hiring! Office-Based ESL teacher (Full-time and Part-time)
Airline Reservation - TaguigIGT solutions
QUALIFICATIONS: • College Graduate (4 years completed) with NO BPO experience • COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATES with at least 1 year BPO experience are accepted • Above average communication skills • Amenable to work in rotational schedule
ReceptionistFly Asian International Corporation
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
DriverFly Asian International Corporation
We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .