- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 14000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 19f Marco Polo Ortigas, Sapphire Bloc, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- AS A PART OF OUR STRICT COMPANY REQUIREMENT, PLEASE ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND YOUR UPDATED RESUME.
General ManagerSeller Gateway Inc
-At least with 4 years working experience in the related field. -Can work under pressure and willing to render extended working hours -Resourceful, team player and flexible to adapt new ideas and procedures -Can adapt to fast paced environment.
IT InternHousingInteractive Inc.
• Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. • Required skill(s): Wordpress, PHP, CSS. • Preferred skill(s): Laravel, AWS. • Required language(s): English.
HR ManagerSALES RAIN
Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or a related business field. 3+ years’ experience in a human resources managerial position. Knowledgeable of Labor Law as this is the backbone of HR People Advisors.
Marketing InternHousingInteractive Inc.
•Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent. •Required skill(s): MS Office.
Property SpecialistHousingInteractive Inc.
• At least a Bachelor's/College Real Estate Management or its equivalent. • Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. • Sales experience is an advantage.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .