- Home Based
- ARMM- All, Bicol Region- All, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- All, Central Luzon- All, Central Visayas- All, Davao- All, Eastern Visayas- All, National Capital Reg- All, Western Visayas- All
- PHP 30000 - 35000 /Monthly
Work Address : Manila
If you are a highly skilled web developer, sick of relying on the uncertainty of freelancing or project work, and are looking for a stable, growing company and regular pay for regular work hours we may have the role for you.
The work will mostly be SEO based development tasks requiring you to make changes to a site's on page elements, including on the Meta Tags, Content and on redirection of pages. You will be exposed to a variety of CMS's including Wordpress, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, Joomla and many custom built ones.
You will also be asked to undergo whole or partial development of a client's site, on wordpress, based on Mock Ups you will be given. This role is ever changing due to the dynamic nature of our industry.
You will also play an important role in communicating and explaining the changes you make to both internal and external clients, so you need to have very good written English skills.
Before you apply, you should note that we are only looking for those that are willing to be pushed to constantly grow, can accept constructive criticism, can adapt to a changing environment and don't mind doing overtime when projects require it. We reward based on performance, so if you can deliver, you'll be a happy employee.
Full time work, Mondays to Fridays, work hours are 7am - 4pm Manila time.
- Assist in developing security systems to ensure client’s website credentials are stored safely
- Help develop systems in the department that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the department’s output.
- Assist the Head, Web Developement Department in the training of new Web Developers, as well as re-training current Web Developers so that each and every member of the team is equipped to do the tasks assigned to them and can consistently do their work at a high quality
- Make changes to titles, headings and content changes to websites on various platforms, from static page websites to CMS including Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Shopify and other custom built CMS.
- Make changes at the database level when required for custom made CMS solutions
- Develop solutions to make on-page SEO solutions for sites built on unfamiliar CMS platforms
- Clean up sites thoroughly that are infected with malware and or other malicious code.
- Modify parts or a whole site’s design so that it reflects the latest standards of HTML.
- Analyze client needs to determine technical requirements
- Strong understanding of UI, mobile responsiveness and general web standards
- Setup Event tracking for conversions using Google Tag Manager for different website platforms (We will provide full training).
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients
- Can troubleshoot website related issues
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Setup and administration of backups
- Achieve relevant objectives/KPI’s as outlined by direct manager.
- To work within and promote all QuantumLinx’ policies, procedures and corporate values.
- To be aware of QuantumLinx’ policies, practices and procedures and actively participate in the ongoing development and enhancement of these important areas of our business.
- Undertaking project work or reasonable duties as requested by the direct manager.
- Work on internal web projects as required by direct manager.
- Build websites using technologies that conform to the latest international web standards.
- Ensure that all escalated customer enquires will be answered during Email Reply Schedule. If research is required, the Web Developer will give an extremely conservative estimate of the time for completing the task
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed in line with QuantumLinx standards by the due date and time
- Have working knowledge of HTML5.0, and be comfortable using the most popular off the shelf CMS platforms including Wordpress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal.
- Be able to create clean, efficient database driven web applications when required.
- Ensure that your own computer has the latest anti-virus software installed and running so that all client work is protected.
- Be self-managed and highly organised across all tasks and activities assigned
- Ensure that all work is done with an extremely high attention to detail
- Honest and humble to admit mistakes before the immediate superior sees it
- Responsible to handle mistakes and provides solution on how to fix the situation, and ensuring they will not happen in the future
- Understanding of Mod Rewrite and HTAccess functions
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design, and experience with web database solutions definite assets.
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization, structured data and willingness to work with marketing team to execute SEO objectives on site.
- Functional knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Exceptional communication skills: In-person, by phone and in email/messaging.
- Very creative creating Images in PNG- and JPG Format. – Very good understanding in UI-Designing and build the Website responsive
- Customer/client focused
- Passionate about research
- Leadership & management skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Initiative, proactive and takes ownership
- Team player
- Skills and Technical SEO experience is an advantage
- Experience in setting up conversion via Google Tag Manager
- At least 1 year experience any of the skills; ReactJS, React Native, Laravel, Symfony
- Cloud server management such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Required Work Experience/Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- 3 years of minimum professional experience Commercial Web Application Development
- 3 years minimum professional experience with MySQL
- Be part of a growing company
- Open and flexible management
- Strong supportive team
- Stable company with job security
- Health Benefits upon eligibility
- Starting Salary: P30,000/month
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .