- Full Time
- Not Specified
Candidate must be able to interact with disciplines (creative, backend services, etc) and to clearly specify when required elements are due in order to deliver on schedule The ideal candidate should have a passion for shipping elegant and responsive web interfaces.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented)
- Test your code, be it client or server-side
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team
- A proactive attitude to problem solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment
- Be willing to work in a research capacity - to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
Education and/or work experience requirements
- 2-3 yrs of Experience with MVC Frameworks especially CodeIgnitor
- Good understanding and effective application of Linux command-line
- Ability to code and debug.
- Experience of implementing Google Analytics code and debugging
- Experience of using version control (GIT and Subversion)
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
- Excellent English language command is a MUST
- Good Communication Skills, Soft skills and Sending Formal Messages
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet
IT InternsAtlantis System Technologies Filipinas, Corp.
Java Developeri21 Recruitment
Accounting AssistantGlobal Bestsoft Technology Solutions Inc.
Financial AnalystGlobal Bestsoft Technology Solutions Inc.
Junior Front End DeveloperSalarium
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .