Web Quality Assurance
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 30th and 31st Flr Ecotower 32nd St. cor 9th ave. BGC, Taguig
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related degree
- Automation experience or programming skills
- Familiarity with Web 2.0
- Familiarity with the top web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; you be must be able to proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes
- High analytical skills and keen eye for detail
- Team-player who collaborates with colleagues to form action plans and find solutions
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
You will be responsible for identifying bugs in our code, as well as usability issues associated with the design of the product itself. To find both types of issues, you need a decent head for maths and logic, and a keen eye for design and UX. You writing skills will allow you to review the copy on the site, and your inquisitive mind will help you develop a detailed understanding of how our marketplace operates. Specifically, you will:
- Check website for broken links, missing contents, and missing page titles
- Proofread spelling and grammar of content
- Analyse metadata structures
- Filter file sizes of pages to ensure they are not too large
- Compare website browser compatibility
- Inspect if applications are functioning correctly, e.g. online forms
- Verify that Server Side Scripting or other languages function correctly
- Examine if legal and regulatory guidelines are being adhered to, e.g. data protection and privacy
- Check that pages conform to our Web-Accessibility standard
- Confirm that the Website Design standard is maintained
- Design effective test cases that will ensure finished product quality
- Participate in bug triage and investigate customer complaints; replicate issues and escalate to the right product
- Analyse and identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Automate test cases making sure that your product is well-covered
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
Assistant Sales ManagerBestOrganic Corporation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field - 3-5 years' experience in MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING INDUSTRY (such as Amway Global, USANA, UNO, Frontrow, NU Skin, and alike) - Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing - Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills - Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills - The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures - Can start ASAP
Salesforce Project ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .