- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Valenzuela City
- PHP 14000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit 2, 2nd Flr., Felisa Bldg., Mac Arthur Hi-way Malinta, Valenzuela City
- Lays out, positions and secures parts and assemblies according to specification, using straightedge, combination square, calipers and ruler
- Tack-welds or welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, as, arc, or other welding equipment
- Cuts work piece, using powered saws, hand shears or chipping knifes
- Melts lead bar, wire or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead valves, floors and tank linings
- Observed tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications
- Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper and precision measuring instruments
- Removes rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper
- Welds components in flat, vertical or overhead positions
- Heats, forms and dresses metal parts,using hand tools, torch or arc welding equipment
- Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly and welding operations
- Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry and welding techniques
- Keep work area neat and clean as directed by supervisor
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective gears
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .